- Forza Motorsport 6 is coming in 2015. Specifically Early-Mid October.
Completely revamped engine, 60fps, 1080p, no tearing and fully 3d crowds as expected. Forward rendering. 4 x MSAA in gameplay is the aim. Split-screen is in.
Set to feature 350-400 cars at launch. Weather (ice, snow (if appropriate to the region), rain, mist/fog) and night racing finally. It's not specified if there's a full day to night transition, but given the engine is built on the work done in Horizon 2, that will probably be the case.
Also team are hoping to bump the number of players over 20 cars, but this may not make it.
Graphically it's as big as a leap as F3 was over F2, perhaps more.
- Forza Horizon 2 is on a trajectory to hit 1 million copies soldby mid november. Approximately 700,000 copies sold so far with over 2/3rds of players online. Forza Horizon 3 is going forward for release around the same time in 2016.
- Phantom Dust "Season 1" is due to arrive Q3 2015
- Blurs pre-rendered cinematics for Halo 2: Anniversary are using near 1:1 in-game assets as Halo 5
- Quantum Break is going to be native 1080p unless the apocalypse starts.
- Gears of War 4 is set in Seras far future many hundreds of years after Gears of War 3. Split-screen co-op is in. 60fps is the new hotness.
- There is to be a new Halo videogame series with Jameson Locke as the lead and will co-exist alongside the mainline Halo series. As Halo and Gears of War are on 3 year rotations, this will be released in the gap year. It's going for a more ODST vibe and is due to integrate with the TV series in terms of canon. Basically Halo Chronicles as it was meant to be.